see My training and experience includes:click
- Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the Yale University School of Medicine
- PhD in Clinical Psychology from Texas A&M University; predoctoral residency at Yale University School of Medicine; postdoctoral fellowship in post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) at Brown University Medical School
- Trainings in treatment of trauma, mindfulness, dialectical behavior therapy, and more
- Certificate of training in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders, Postpartum Support International (PSI)
- Former Director of the Center for Clinical Training and Research at The New School and Beth Israel Hospital in New York City; former faculty in the Department of Psychology at The New School
- Publications in the fields of assessment, personality, and personality disorders
- Many talks presented at scientific meetings, trainings, and professional businesses/corporations.
http://niiiwa.com/?search=where-to-purchase-real-cialis Clinical ideas that inform my practice:http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-vardenafil-originale-consegna-rapida
- Everyone utilizes a variety of strategies to survive, some strategies are healthy, and some less so, but all exist to support survival and coping.
- Change is possible, but is not always the only path.
- Acceptance can be hard, but liberating.
- The simple act of sharing and constructing your narrative is healing.
- Mental wellness is a marathon, not a sprint.
- You are stronger than you realize.